Eyes from behind the wall. Baghdad, 2003
A young Palestine refugee looks though a hole in the wall at a refugee camp, July 22, 2003 Baghdad. Palestine refugees who fled their country years ago were given homes by Saddam in place of anti Saddam Iraqis. After the fall of the government in Iraq the homeless Iraqis reclaimed their homes and the Palestine people are now in refugee camps in Baghdad.
Own original art, and be a patron of vital change. 50% of profits from all artworks purchased from this gallery will be donated to Reprieve to fund their work fighting for a world free from extreme human rights abuses.
- Limited edition print run of 95 pieces at 40x30cm
- Supplied with certificate of authenticity to provide limited edition provenance
- Presented on museum-grade, pearl textured, fine art giclée paper stock
- Guaranteed archival quality for 100+ years
- Printed in the UK by theprintspace
- Delivered to your door, supplied unframed
- Free tracked+insured shipping to anywhere in the world